Monday, October 31, 2011

Someone is b-a-n-a-n-a-s this Halloween!



Please ignore my "word vomit" post from yesterday. I thought about just deleting it to hide from my embarrassing rants and thoughts that were CLEARLY all over the place, but then I realized....who cares?!?! That is how I felt last night so F it, and let it be. If I only posted when I felt rosy posy warm flutters inside, it would be a boring ass blog. I only feel and think sunny thoughts about 57% of the time so....you know.

It's Halloween night and I must say, once again....I am SO thankful Halloween was cool still when I was a kid. I'm sorry but a big ass Tahoe dropping kids off every five houses, then driving to catch up, is lame and all the traffic created from everyone having this bright idea makes Halloween just a POS time for kids these days.

When I was a kid, me and the kids on my street would walk a few blocks in a group and had the most fun. Just like how we'd play outside until our parents forced us in to eat dinner. DAMN...no one has to FORCE me to eat dinner nowadays, that's for sho! Can you imagine??? It would be like....

"You best come in here and eat this hot place of delicious goodness OR else!"

So you say..."Hell yeah, don't mind if I do! Make me 2 of that shiz right now please!"

Anyway....so yeah, Halloween (the actual day) is kind of crap now. I am glad adults can still celebrate and make their own fun with it. Halloween parties and events at bars are super fun this time of year, but you never forget Halloween as a kid....even if your mom DID dress you up in a box 3 times your size, wrap you, and call you a walking present. Yes, that's right. Well, that's all...

Happy Tahoe creepin' you crazy fools!!

No comments:

Post a Comment